The Kid Meets 2 of the 4 Horsemen NRR

ok just to clarify NRR = Non Ride Report. Since there was no riding involved.

about a week ago i got a text message from North County Yamaha that James Stewart and Ryan Dungey would be doing a signing session.

So i packed up the kids and went down early(glad i did). First off they had James Stewarts bike up on display and were letting kids get pics on it.

The Kid on JS's bike
418514_10150596351762480_576492479_9050001_1599174469_n.jpg

Then we waited around a couple hours while they gave out swag before the team riders showed up. So yea it wasnt jsut the 2 horsemen it was all of the yamaha team and the KTM team. The Kid had a few people in mind he wanted to sign his shirt.
first up was Matt Moss then Malcom Stewart and he was one that The Kid wanted to sign a shirt.
2llkp01.jpg

next up is Marvin Musquin ... hes the man in those super sick wallpaper. also been doing decent in supercross this year
2e204xv.jpg

next up up the man himself and the one im actually rooting for this year... Ryan Dungey. I told him how nice it is to have someone who can ride on a KTM this year... his response was "awww thanks a lot i appreciate it". Also Dungey is one that The Kid wanted to sign his shirt.
1zpisko.jpg

next in line was three ofthe Rock River PowerSports team. Ben Lamay, Jarred Browne and Alex Millican. Up after them was Bryce Vallee and he was the only one who actually personalized the autograph for The Kid and his sister. Actually put To Dylan on his and To Chloe on hers :thumb:
mtqm9i.jpg

Then Peter wasnt even there and it says Kinirey but its Kyle Cunningham next.
2mg9fti.jpg

next was Gareth Swanepoel and Nico Izzi
x1xg6w.jpg

After him was Davi Millsaps all tatted up...
imqnvr.jpg

at the end of the table was James Stewart. I told him how its awesome that he is wearing the GoPro now and can we expect to see it the rest of the season. He said " yup i should have it for the rest of the season" i then asked if hes racing outdoors this year.... he said yes. I said keep the gopro on cause outdoors footage would be sweeeeet. He signed The kids shirt and posed with him :thumb:
2d7xcax.jpg

2br801.jpg

kids were super stoked...making memory's :thumb:

ps.....glad we went early because as we were leaving they announced james Stewart was only going to be there for 9 more mins.... there was still a LOT of people waiting.

Trav That was an awesome ride report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
probably one of my favorites.... Very happyto see the kid had a good time

See the 2 tall cups in this pic right above JS7's ?????
I need those 2 cups... Can you send them to me please? :hail:

2br801.jpg

That's really cool Trav:thumb:

How cute is your Son? Well, I will tell you...cuter then you!!:P

Good share. You got really good pics of them all.

James

Staff member
:thumb: Very nice! This could be one of those Mastercard lines.....blah blah....priceless.

That's about what I'd expect Ryan to say. :lol:

lets see if you can recognized the king!
hey trav coming from a son i remember this day with my dad! he stood in line with me and my sis almost half the day in the blistering heat and we burnt the crap out of ourselves that day but i was a great memory that i have with him! Dirtbike's and supercross has brought me closer to my dad and the best memories i have come from them! so trav keep it up! your boy will definitely benefit from it, i did! and you will form great memories from it! love you dad thanks for everything!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 39
Sweet pic CDA JR :thumb: Jeremy Mcgrath :rocker:.

my son didnt want to take off his shirt he got signed so i explained to him if he wants to wear it we will have to wash it and the signatures will fade away. Or we could hang it up and keep it nice. He choose to hang it up :rocker: I let him sleep in it that night and mom wants to get it put in a frame.