The importance of a healthy rectum

I've been advised by at least one other DBA member that this would be a important issue to address, I believe we can all agree that if the rectum is unhappy it pretty much affects the rest of the body in a negative way, also the rectum is usually the first to tell you when you are about to go over the bars wad up bad (pucker factor)

so what are some other ways this vital organ is important to our daily lives and what can we do to keep it healthy and happy? I for one have kept a healthy rectum by eating lots of cheese, jalapeños, and cabbage then wash it down with any cheap beer This seems to have done the trick for me.

@VMax

Last edited:
I've been advised by at least one other DBA member that this would be a important issue to address, I believe we can all agree that if the rectum is unhappy it pretty much affects the rest of the body in a negative way, also the rectum is usually the first to tell you when you are about to go over the bars wad up bad (pucker factor)

so what are some other ways this vital organ is important to our daily lives and what can we do to keep it healthy and happy? I for one have kept a healthy rectum by eating lots of cheese, jalapeños, and cabbage then wash it down with any cheap beer This seems to have done the trick for me.

That's some good advice, but we have to do more than just eat smarter. We have to poop smarter also.
Let the unicorn show you how it should be done.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YbYWhdLO43Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>