The importance of a healthy rectum

You've had this long enough to give it a fair test. What's the verdict? Does the stuff flow easier? Does it really come out as ice cream?

Squatty Potty ride report:

So recently I purchased the Squatty Potty for $6.78 on Amazon prime. While I did not get that rainbow soft serve ice cream poop I did notice the bowel movement was much more comfortable. There was no pushing, grunting or the pinchy feeling you get from the standard position when using this product. I enjoy using this product and now my son and stepson have started using it. On taller toilets it's not an issue, but on some of the lower sitting toilets where your knees end up higher you do have to do the tuck down so not to pee too high up on the rim as it may blow over and wet your socks. I will probably buy 1 or 2 more of these in the near future as it really has become more comfortable than I could imagine. I'm currently writing this post as I poop on vacation and without my Squatty Potty. My legs fell asleep.

So recently I purchased the Squatty Potty for $6.78 on Amazon prime. While I did not get that rainbow soft serve ice cream poop I did notice the bowel movement was much more comfortable. There was no pushing, grunting or the pinchy feeling you get from the standard position when using this product. I enjoy using this product and now my son and stepson have started using it. On taller toilets it's not an issue, but on some of the lower sitting toilets where your knees end up higher you do have to do the tuck down so not to pee too high up on the rim as it may blow over and wet your socks. I will probably buy 1 or 2 more of these in the near future as it really has become more comfortable than I could imagine. I'm currently writing this post as I poop on vacation and without my Squatty Potty. My legs fell asleep.
Wow! I am impressed! That such an accomplished pooper as yourself can endorse this product says a lot. I'm going to have to give the Squatty Potty a try. :banana:

I need to ask, In your X-spert opinion, if the squatty potty only comes in one hight, what would be the hight range of your toilet seat, say 15"? The diffference in peoples hight would have no effect on the distance between toilet seat and squatty potty platform. The only problem I see you had was the position made your little (baby penis) stick straight out and you wet you socks. Maybe you can invent a little penis cup that clamps onto the front of your toilet seat. :wink:

I need to ask, In your X-spert opinion, if the squatty potty only comes in one hight, what would be the hight range of your toilet seat, say 15"? The diffference in peoples hight would have no effect on the distance between toilet seat and squatty potty platform. The only problem I see you had was the position made your little (baby penis) stick straight out and you wet you socks. Maybe you can invent a little penis cup that clamps onto the front of your toilet seat. :wink:

It's short but for someone like yourself with no gag reflex I have never had a complaint. Than again, look at my avatar pic closely.