All The I wish it were cooler pre Tday Cal City I can't wait to ride Labor Day thread.

Hey guys, thanks all for coming. The weekend started on a downer for me as my wife called on the way out Friday saying that her mother had shattered her femur and she would not be coming. So got out there, set up and watched the world go by. Didn't ride alot as it was warm and we had a bike issue. But had Agent 2 and Cleonard show up to brighten the day. Was in the low 100's during the day but the eves and nights were fking gorgeous. Also met a new friend and what a great guy he was... Bajaracer64 (Tim). Thanks for visiting all 3 days. Must be nice to live in Cal City proper too, huh Tim. All in all, nice trip, great peeps and a bit warm for my taste. But to be in the dez, was still pretty nice. Thanks for the pics Agent2. See ya all again on the next trip which will be soon.:ride::thumb::wave:

It was great coming out and meeting Bruce and the rest of the gang & I'm looking forward to the Spangler trip. All I can add is that everyone was/is real cool and I hope to ride with all of you again very soon. Bruce, yes it is great riding out of the garage,& Fri am I hope to try the area Rick & I where talking about.

Happy trails :ride:

Tim

It was great coming out and meeting Bruce and the rest of the gang & I'm looking forward to the Spangler trip. All I can add is that everyone was/is real cool and I hope to ride with all of you again very soon. Bruce, yes it is great riding out of the garage,& Fri am I hope to try the area Rick & I where talking about.

Happy trails :ride:

Tim

Report back how that goes.:thumb:

making beef ribs as we speak....hee hee hee .... finally figured out how to bbq those suckers so they come out nice and tender:banana:

Please tell me you don't BOIL them before you put em on the grill!!!! :foul: LOW and SLOW...small fire that's kept stoked and a few (or several being being beef ribs because of the size) hours!!!!!!! :thumb:..:banana:

Please tell me you don't BOIL them before you put em on the grill!!!! :foul: LOW and SLOW...small fire that's kept stoked and a few (or several being being beef ribs because of the size) hours!!!!!!! :thumb:..:banana:

dido low and slow, pluse it gives you the time to have a few and get hungery too.:thumb:

I slow cooked some pork ribs last night and they came out perfect, now im making a chilli out of the left overs :banana: slow and low baby slow and low:prof: