All The I wish it were cooler pre Tday Cal City I can't wait to ride Labor Day thread.

When I held the girl's dirt bike weekend at the ranch I got swag from manufacturers to give to winners. I had some girls bring small bikes like 80's and 100's. We divided in to teams of 3 and had watermelon relay races on the track. You had to do a lap on the track with a small watermelon between your legs on the seat/tank. If it fell you had to stop and put it back. It was in spring and there were wild flowers everywhere. So we plucked flowers and put them on ourselves representing teams. There was team white flower, yellow flower and purple. It was a riot:lol: So much fun!:banana: Someday I may even share some pics. I have to move them to photobucket to do it. It sure was a special, great weekend.
sun this sounds like a new thread to me :thinking:

When I held the girl's dirt bike weekend at the ranch I got swag from manufacturers to give to winners. I had some girls bring small bikes like 80's and 100's. We divided in to teams of 3 and had watermelon relay races on the track. You had to do a lap on the track with a small watermelon between your legs on the seat/tank. If it fell you had to stop and put it back. It was in spring and there were wild flowers everywhere. So we plucked flowers and put them on ourselves representing teams. There was team white flower, yellow flower and purple. It was a riot:lol: So much fun!:banana: Someday I may even share some pics. I have to move them to photobucket to do it. It sure was a special, great weekend.
sun this sounds like a new thread to me :thinking:
New thread with Pics! This sounds like fun. Sounds like a News Years weekend event the Prospectors put on years ago out in Spangler. We had drag....well if a new thread is opened, I'll share.....Carry on!:prof:

Yah that would be great, shirts against skin, Co-ed of course. :wave: :thumb: :smirk:
Only if you show some man boobs:P with it least a "C" Cup while wearing a thong:banana: you can still wear your helmet if you want to hide your face doing this.

How is it that you know I have "C" cup man boobs and wear a thong? Did Bruce tell you? Ok, You are on my team and we are going skin. :smirk:

So, what days are you going to be there? I am trying to get Sunday in because I have to work Fri, Sat, and Monday is my ladies b-day.

So, what days are you going to be there? I am trying to get Sunday in because I have to work Fri, Sat, and Monday is my ladies b-day.
Tomorrow midday till Monday morning. Still have the cell? If you bring your lady, we can celebrate her Bday on Sun eve.