All The I wish it were cooler pre Tday Cal City I can't wait to ride Labor Day thread.

When I held the girl's dirt bike weekend at the ranch I got swag from manufacturers to give to winners. I had some girls bring small bikes like 80's and 100's. We divided in to teams of 3 and had watermelon relay races on the track. You had to do a lap on the track with a small watermelon between your legs on the seat/tank. If it fell you had to stop and put it back. It was in spring and there were wild flowers everywhere. So we plucked flowers and put them on ourselves representing teams. There was team white flower, yellow flower and purple. It was a riot:lol: So much fun!:banana: Someday I may even share some pics. I have to move them to photobucket to do it. It sure was a special, great weekend.
sun this sounds like a new thread to me :thinking:

When I held the girl's dirt bike weekend at the ranch I got swag from manufacturers to give to winners. I had some girls bring small bikes like 80's and 100's. We divided in to teams of 3 and had watermelon relay races on the track. You had to do a lap on the track with a small watermelon between your legs on the seat/tank. If it fell you had to stop and put it back. It was in spring and there were wild flowers everywhere. So we plucked flowers and put them on ourselves representing teams. There was team white flower, yellow flower and purple. It was a riot:lol: So much fun!:banana: Someday I may even share some pics. I have to move them to photobucket to do it. It sure was a special, great weekend.

sun this sounds like a new thread to me :thinking:
New thread with Pics! This sounds like fun. Sounds like a News Years weekend event the Prospectors put on years ago out in Spangler. We had drag....well if a new thread is opened, I'll share.....Carry on!:prof: