All The I wish it were cooler pre Tday Cal City I can't wait to ride Labor Day thread.

Heh, heh, he said "palmer". Adequate name don't you think?:smirk::banana:

Yah, yah, I got rosie palmer and the five swining sisters for you. :P
Still working on getting out there for Sunday. And No/hell no, my wife would NEVER come with me/us unless she has air conditioning and a couch. :prof:

That is why God made RV's. Hope to see ya.

Well it's good that someone has an RV. I'm trying to figure out how to strap my stuff to my bike and just ride out there. I hope I can bum a gallon or two of gas, a few shots, and maybe a cold brewski. I'll probably just take the truck though and bring my normal overkill of stuff.

Hey Gang,

I just got back from a ride & it looks like Weathergeek is already out here. I was going to stop & knock on the door but it appeared as though they were still asleep. I'm going to go back out this aft. around 3:30 and see if there up & kicking...lol. The weather out here is nice & it looks like alot of people are getting out for the long weekend. Hope to see some fellow addicts out here.....c-ya

Tim

Hey Gang,

I just got back from a ride & it looks like Weathergeek is already out here. I was going to stop & knock on the door but it appeared as though they were still asleep. I'm going to go back out this aft. around 3:30 and see if there up & kicking...lol. The weather out here is nice & it looks like alot of people are getting out for the long weekend. Hope to see some fellow addicts out here.....c-ya

Tim
Thanks for the Update..:thumb: Just go bang on the door when you go back out.

On a side note, I see that your Avatar is a Dirt Digger logo. Have you been in the diggers for a long time? I was a digger back in the 90s.

OK Carry On!

Fun weekend, a bit hotter than expected. The heat of the day was spent in the shade or inside an air conditioned RV. Saturday night featured a feast with enough food for a small army. Tacos, bean dip, chicken, tri tip, shish kabobs, brats, cheesecake and beer, lots of beer - and tequila.
Thanks to Weathergeek for the hospitality and to everyone there, great bunch of people.
9-4-2.jpg

9-4-3.jpg

9-4-4.jpg

9-4-5.jpg

Yah, I had to miss out on it too. My boy took a good spill at the BMX track Friday night and I was in the ER until 3am. He is ok and ll recover, I thought something was broken but he's good, just bruised up.

Hey guys, thanks all for coming. The weekend started on a downer for me as my wife called on the way out Friday saying that her mother had shattered her femur and she would not be coming. So got out there, set up and watched the world go by. Didn't ride alot as it was warm and we had a bike issue. But had Agent 2 and Cleonard show up to brighten the day. Was in the low 100's during the day but the eves and nights were fking gorgeous. Also met a new friend and what a great guy he was... Bajaracer64 (Tim). Thanks for visiting all 3 days. Must be nice to live in Cal City proper too, huh Tim. All in all, nice trip, great peeps and a bit warm for my taste. But to be in the dez, was still pretty nice. Thanks for the pics Agent2. See ya all again on the next trip which will be soon.:ride::thumb::wave: