All The I wish it were cooler pre Tday Cal City I can't wait to ride Labor Day thread.

That's those guys with their trailers and RV's. When I head out it is me, my F150 4x4, my XR600, and perhaps some camping gear. If it's not going to rain and the bugs are not going to suck me dry I sleep in the back of the truck. It allows me to get away from the crowds.

Carl, you can have refuge during the day from the heat if you come.:thumb:

You are a good man cleonard. I like my trailer.

If my truck could tow one and I had a place to keep one, I would be singing a different tune. I'm considering a small trailer of some kind. It just needs to be really light as in 3000 pounds. About the only time I drive my truck is when I'm riding. If I had extra cash I would upgrade, but the first upgrade is going to be the bike.

I have a TH but never run the A/C in it........now, as far as inside the REZ goes......that's a different story! :smirk:..:smirk:...for the women of course! :prof: No offense Sun!...I think I can count on 1 hand how many times we spent an extended amount of time "inside" to dodge the eliments...in these cases "WIND".

I've been known to say "F this" on a Saturday evening and bail when the wind is blowing over about 25 or so. It's just no fun to sit there with goggles on. I hate it when the sand dunes are trying to form inside my mouth or open beverage container.

Carl, you can have refuge during the day from the heat if you come.:thumb:

Count me in on that. You don't have to ask twice.

So what is the plan? Is there a plan?

I've been known to say "F this" on a Saturday evening and bail when the wind is blowing over about 25 or so. It's just no fun to sit there with goggles on. I hate it when the sand dunes are trying to form inside my mouth or open beverage container.

Count me in on that. You don't have to ask twice.

So what is the plan? Is there a plan?

We've been pretty lucky to not have the wind blow for an extended period of time (during late afternoon and into the night. Worst case was at Means a few years ago, wind was blowing pretty good started at around 2 and lasted till about 6:00...we tried to suck it up outside with the goggle thing but that was miserable so we ALL (12) of us went inside my TH and partied...we had enough left overs, chips n' dip to feed us. Some played cards at the 3 person table (1-1/2 persons per side) the rest of us stood at the back of the trailer and watched some of the goof balls dance in the 2 ft isle...When the wind quit, we went outside and enjoyed a beautiful evening. Although started out bad it wound up great...ok, maybe not great but do-able!

We've been pretty lucky to not have the wind blow for an extended period of time (during late afternoon and into the night. Worst case was at Means a few years ago, wind was blowing pretty good started at around 2 and lasted till about 6:00...we tried to suck it up outside with the goggle thing but that was miserable so we ALL (12) of us went inside my TH and partied...we had enough left overs, chips n' dip to feed us. Some played cards at the 3 person table (1-1/2 persons per side) the rest of us stood at the back of the trailer and watched some of the goof balls dance in the 2 ft isle...When the wind quit, we went outside and enjoyed a beautiful evening. Although started out bad it wound up great...ok, maybe not great but do-able!
So any more of you fags going?

You need to expand your horizons. Besides what are you going to do when the Marines take over JV?

Turn into Bill P....goin outlaw! :shocked: I guess we'll ride the hell out of the trails on our side of the highway until they tell us we've ruined them and move us out of there by eminent domain.....hopefully it'll be more than what we paid for it. One can only hope!