The Hurt Locker - Movie Review

I really loved this movie. Probably one of my favorites. I would chose Blackhawk Down over Full Metal Jacket also. Full Metal Jacket is more of a comedy to me, R. Lee Gunny makes the best drill sergeant ever. :lol:

1. Hurt Locker
2. Blackhawk Down
3. Saving Private Ryan
4. Hamburger Hill (yes I know, not a movie, a series)
5. Full Metal Jacket

James

Staff member
I really loved this movie. Probably one of my favorites. I would chose Blackhawk Down over Full Metal Jacket also. Full Metal Jacket is more of a comedy to me, R. Lee Gunny makes the best drill sergeant ever. :lol:

1. Hurt Locker
2. Blackhawk Down
3. Saving Private Ryan

4. Hamburger Hill (yes I know, not a movie, a series)
5. Full Metal Jacket
:shocked: Dude we have so many of the same views/likes that it's almost scary. :lol:

James

Staff member
Yay! :hug: I see you left out Hamburger Hill?! :shocked::shocked::shocked: Must be a mistake. :thinking: :lol:
:lol: Don't ever recall seeing it, but on the topic of "war" TV series, I like Band of Bothers. However that wasn't really a TV series, more like 12 short movies. :noidea:

:lol: Don't ever recall seeing it, but on the topic of "war" TV series, I like Band of Bothers. However that wasn't really a TV series, more like 12 short movies. :noidea:

Nevermind, Hamburger Hill is a movie. I thought it was a series. James, you have to see it! I thought it was a great movie of the Vietnam War.

I haven't seen Band Of Brothers.:cry:

1. Full Metal Jacket
2. Hurt Locker
3. Blackhawk Down
4. Saving Private Ryan
5. Hamburger Hill (yes I know, not a movie, a series)

fixed for ya :smirk:

that's because he was a drill Sargent and i know some old timers who went through boot camp during Vietnam and they say that his roll as a drill Sargent is the most realistic drill Sargent in a movie ever

i am glad you didn't include the steaming pile of shit of a Vietnam movie they call platoon into there tho :thumb: