The Great 140 v.s. Jmach Battle of 2011

Can a utility quad climb hills just as well as a bike?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
You guys are dorks. You cannot compare apples and oranges. There are places that a bike can go that a quad just wont (not very well anyway). But yet again there are places that a quad can go that a bike wouldnt do very well on also but not nearly as many as the other way around.

I ride bikes and quads. Only quads now. :pout: I own a TRX250EX (trail/sport) and a Recon 250 (Utility). Like 2smoke said, there are places for both of them. There's a hill climb by my house that is BARELY enough room for even a full sized bike. No way my quad would go up that. But, nothing beats the balance you have on the quad.

again tho, I have 400cc and it never feels like it is under powered or that it just does't have the muscle to pull it self out of anything. I also drag big ass farm disc around on my property with that thing like it aint shit. I have rode next to sport quads and I am telling you I can hang with them no problem as long as we are not jumping shit. It also has selectable 4 or 2 wheel button and there are major differences in the two. I know what 2 wheels can do vs. 4. trust me!
Load that farm wagon up in the truck and head out and I'll bring mine out and we will ride...:thumb:

If someone tried those they would die, and since some of them are at wellsville im sure some retard has attempted some of them on a utility quad and watched there quad roll all the way down to the bottom

Oh yeah...it's a lot less fun rolling an ATV down a hill than a bike.

I would know. :pout:

I've had more 400 pound things roll over me than the average chubby-chaser.

If someone tried those they would die, and since some of them are at wellsville im sure some retard has attempted some of them on a utility quad and watched there quad roll all the way down to the bottom

You don't really know that though, do you?

Like I said until someone good tries it then you just don't know.