The Famous CDA Bike Wipe Down (Proof)

By God! You have the best stand removing technique I have ever seen! :shocked:

I have to say, that wheelie was pretty sweet. :smirk:

Go back and pay attention to the NE he did, you will see he edited out the loop out at the end of the wheelie :devil::smirk:

:lol::smirk: Ah man. He stopped the video when all the badass was about to be over.
Dude that wheelie scared the hell out of me, so I stopped right after that, parked the bike and walked back to the truck and changed my shorts...:smirk:

Dude that wheelie scared the hell out of me, so I stopped right after that, parked the bike and walked back to the truck and changed my shorts...:smirk:

:lol::lol::lol: Like, when I try to show off and pull a sweet wheelie and I end up getting thrown off? That we have in common...wheelies are scary.

Seriously though...it was a thing of beauty! It sits on a stand really nice, I can understand why you're reluctant to take it off! Why is it guys stand up right after pulling a wheelie? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though...it was a thing of beauty! It sits on a stand really nice, I can understand why you're reluctant to take it off! Why is it guys stand up right after pulling a wheelie? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shocked: It was a thing of beauty?

Guys stand up after a wheelie, so they do not have to sit in the Brown Trout that is now in their riding shorts...:prof::smirk: