the 101 on blisters??

Never had blisters on my hands either. I have only had them a couple of times on my thumbs from rubbing against the grip but since I put those donuts things on no more problems there either. :thumb:

I had a pair of gloves (brand name but can't remember what one) and the stitching between my pinky fingers and ring fingers on both hands rubbed to the point of ALMOST getting blisters......I got new gloves, off brand, someting mrs rez found and I've worn em ever since with no problem. :rocker:

James

Staff member
I used to have horrible ones... there was a hole through mine the first moto (O' neals) never again will I try the stylish ones haha.
Have you every tried the mechanics gloves? I have a pair of cold gear ones I use in the spring/fall, they're going on 3 years. :ride:
i have never had a issue :noidea:
Do you grip more with your knees/legs? (Which is the correct way. :thumb:)
Never had blisters on my hands either. I have only had them a couple of times on my thumbs from rubbing against the grip but since I put those donuts things on no more problems there either. :thumb:
:lol: This past TDay I had one of those grip rub blisters the first day out. I guess the Rack family doesn't believe in grip donuts as none of their bikes have them. :bonk: ~2 months later and I can still see where it rubbed my thumb raw. :lol:

i used to get blisters on my hands every time i road i did new gloves and new hand grips that helped, but the best thing you could do is just loosen up your grip on the handle bar.

you are totally right about that one... but I really have a hard time with using just my legs, and I don't know why, i should really work on that....

:lol: This past TDay I had one of those grip rub blisters the first day out. I guess the Rack family doesn't believe in grip donuts as now of their bikes have them. :bonk: ~2 months later and I can still see where it rubbed my thumb raw. :lol:
Grip donuts? Wow, you have sissy hands..:smirk:

Have you every tried the mechanics gloves? I have a pair of cold gear ones I use in the spring/fall, they're going on 3 years. :ride:

Do you grip more with your knees/legs? (Which is the correct way. :thumb:)

:lol: This past TDay I had one of those grip rub blisters the first day out. I guess the Rack family doesn't believe in grip donuts as now of their bikes have them. :bonk: ~2 months later and I can still see where it rubbed my thumb raw. :lol:

You were scared to death :P and holding on for dear life :smirk: 2 years ago you went looking for gold and bent the bars on CP's CRF230. This year you didn't go down but bent the bars from the shear force of holding on, hence the blisters :lol:

You were scared to death :P and holding on for dear life :smirk: 2 years ago you went looking for gold and bent the bars on CP's CRF230. This year you didn't go down but bent the bars from the shear force of holding on, hence the blisters :lol:
Didn't you read Salmon Boy, your bikes did not have "Grip Donuts", so it is your fault.:prof:

As mentioned previously, pansy hands or no pansy hands, the donuts work great at preventing blisters on the thumbs. Proper gloves and grips and hands prevent other blisters from happening. Your welcome. :prof: