the 101 on blisters??

I know the underlying difference between a Blood blister and a normal blister, but what's different about the formation of a blood blister then a normal blister that makes it well, a blood blister? I have a normal blister and a blood blister on my hand right next to each other on my hand from riding.
help me feed my curiosity. thanks :cool:

Blisters are just the seperation of the top layers of skin, while blood blisters ae on the bottom, also deep enough to draw blood. So I think :thinking: Just saying.

I hate blood blisters.

I'll take a regular one anyday.

But to answer the question i think a blood blister is just a regular blister with a vein opened, wether it be by pressure or pinching..

oh ok sweet, because I was wondering how it was possible to get two different blisters on my hand at the same relative place... maybe I need new gloves, or new grips... or maybe I should stop white knuckling the handle bars... haha

James

Staff member
oh ok sweet, because I was wondering how it was possible to get two different blisters on my hand at the same relative place... maybe I need new gloves, or new grips... or maybe I should stop white knuckling the handle bars... haha
Have you looked into the palm protectors?