the 101 on blisters??

You want to stop blisters? Get your ass out from behind the computer, go grab a shovel, rake, pick, etc and do some heavy yard work with no gloves on. That will man up your hands. Then ace the grip donuts (you should not have your hands slammed up against the inside of the grips anyways), put down the soda, loosen your grip on the bars and use your knees more and ride. If you still get blisters after this, clean the bike, throw it out on the curb and place a for sale sign on it saying "Need to sell quick. I keep getting blisters so I am going back to racing my motorcycle on the computer" :prof:

You want to stop blisters? Get your ass out from behind the computer, go grab a shovel, rake, pick, etc and do some heavy yard work with no gloves on. That will man up your hands. Then ace the grip donuts (you should not have your hands slammed up against the inside of the grips anyways), put down the soda, loosen your grip on the bars and use your knees more and ride. If you still get blisters after this, clean the bike, throw it out on the curb and place a for sale sign on it saying "Need to sell quick. I keep getting blisters so I am going back to racing my motorcycle on the computer" :prof:

:lol:

You want to stop blisters? Get your ass out from behind the computer, go grab a shovel, rake, pick, etc and do some heavy yard work with no gloves on. That will man up your hands. :prof:
I will admit, I do a bunch of yard work. I mow my own yards, rake, trim hedges, trim trees, dig in the dirt, work on my bikes, work on my RV and just about anything else I can get into. :hail: My wife is always telling me to wear my mechanics gloves but I don't like to. All this activity helps establish the proverbial man hands. :prof:

haha, thanks for makin' my day!! that's what my dad said too basically. instead it ended with "stop your complaining or I'll sell your bike for you, and kick your ass" :smirk:

I will admit, I do a bunch of yard work. I mow my own yards, rake, trim hedges, trim trees, dig in the dirt, work on my bikes, work on my RV and just about anything else I can get into. :hail: My wife is always telling me to where my mechanics gloves but I don't like to. All this activity helps establish the proverbial man hands. :prof:

I got poozy hands.......BUT, I don't get blisters when riding so ...... :P