The “Why your bike is better than a cr500" Thread.

Dude chill I will slap the shit out jimmy if he tries to ban you. Secretly I own the site and just let James act like he does. Shit now it's out :run:
actually James sold it to me for like $20 one night while he was binge drinking strawberry wine and singing you make me feel like a natural woman, he actually had his Dolly Parton wig out and it was quite scary.

First off nothing you've done would ever make me consider banning you and nobody has called for you to be banned, I think in the history of the site there's actually only been 2-3 (non spammers) banned.

Like we've been saying for awhile now, nobody has anything against 500's. A CR500 is a dirt bike, we love dirt bikes, end of discussion.

The reason this thread (and some posts in other threads) have been created is to stir-the-pot/poke fun at how overwhelming you've been with this 500 thing. We get that you LOVE 500's and wish that everyone rode them, however you just need to accept the fact that that isn't happening. The thing that brings us together is that we ride*, not the type of bike that we ride.

*before somebody makes a comment on this, no I haven't been on a bike in awhile, instead I take photos of people riding. :wink: :lol:
Then good where do I have to go so I can roost all of you.. :smirk: :thumb:

James

Staff member
I've only been gone for three days, but the whole 500 thing has been talked about WAY too much, and i'm actually surprised the guy didn't get banned just for stirring the site up haha.
This guy. I don't want to be banned.
Maybe I'm not reading this right but I don't see where he was wishing that you'd be banned. :noidea:
Ok I give UP. I don't know if I should laugh or smash this computer. But, I got to tell ya it is entertainig....
Laugh! And yes this whole 500 thing has been entertaining (I've gotten a few texts and messages to back that up). :lol:
Thats it! JAMES, JAMES, Blowsnake is messing with me!!!
Suck it up buttercup...

Good Now go out and ride a CR or KX500af. :banana:
:picard:

large_banhammer.jpg