The “Why your bike is better than a cr500" Thread.

James

Staff member
'04 CRF450R - sometimes it's more fun to be lazy and still go fast
'01 XR400R - much better woods bike
'01 Harley FLHTCUI - because it's much more comfortable to ride to the other side of the country
'06 XR650L - I won't get a ticket when I ride through town (usually)
'06 XR650R - see '04 CRF450R
'02 XR200R - much better pit bike

and this is coming from someone who also has 5 - CR500s. :P

'04 CRF450R - sometimes it's more fun to be lazy and still go fast
'01 XR400R - much better woods bike
'01 Harley FLHTCUI - because it's much more comfortable to ride to the other side of the country
'06 XR650L - I won't get a ticket when I ride through town (usually)
'06 XR650R - see '04 CRF450R
'02 XR200R - much better pit bike

and this is coming from someone who also has 5 - CR500s. :P
so what year did you discover the diamond mine in your back yard?

As you were saying James, quote the post that are saying the 500 is a crap bike. This whole thread is just for that. Well I just voiced my oppinion and get ridacuelled for doing it. I have posted other threads that had nothing to do with 500's plus I have commetted on several. I did not intend to start anything or argue with anybody here. If they don't want or if they think the 500's are a waist of time so be it. They do not have to post SH*t about me or the bike to just get me to fire back and get banned. I can see it now. You asked me to find the post against the 500cc two stroke well I found the Thread. I hope you do not ban me for this at all. I posted video's suggesting for all those who have any doughts about the 500cc two stroke should take another look at them. Countless people already are. Plus they post it here that they are planning on or are in the process of building their own 500cc AF bike. So do you feel I am wrong.? I will stop arguing with everyone here. I will be glad to read and commet on other threads. If some one was to post or commet on my thread. I will commet or like with causion.

As you were saying James, quote the post that are saying the 500 is a crap bike. This whole thread is just for that. Well I just voiced my oppinion and get ridacuelled for doing it. I have posted other threads that had nothing to do with 500's plus I have commetted on several. I did not intend to start anything or argue with anybody here. If they don't want or if they think the 500's are a waist of time so be it. They do not have to post SH*t about me or the bike to just get me to fire back and get banned. I can see it now. You asked me to find the post against the 500cc two stroke well I found the Thread. I hope you do not ban me for this at all. I posted video's suggesting for all those who have any doughts about the 500cc two stroke should take another look at them. Countless people already are. Plus they post it here that they are planning on or are in the process of building their own 500cc AF bike. So do you feel I am wrong.? I will stop arguing with everyone here. I will be glad to read and commet on other threads. If some one was to post or commet on my thread. I will commet or like with causion.

Awe come on Dennis, we is all just messing with your passion on the CR500. We all know and will agree that they are bad ass bikes. But your passion and persistence was so to speak, "a little overwhelming." Now get the plank out of your eye before you try to remove the speck from your brothers and get to joining in on the fun. This place is all you could hope for: fun, playful, serious, insightful, helpful, and just a great bunch of people. We love a good time. Now get over it and move on, we love you man! And just to show you: :finger:

Oops, sorry, wrong one: :hug:

:smirk:

EDIT: James only bans the worst of the worst, and you my friend are way off the mark! :thumb:

Last edited: