Thanks Everyone

Diva just clued me in on the reputation/roost/points system here at DBA:doh: I had no idea it even existed till now! Now that I do Im committed to maintaining a most excellent reputation...yeah rioght:moon:

Is this like the gas system they had at TT? Can we give negative roost? I guess I should look for some info on it and read up and get with the point system:rolleyes:

Seriously though,
THANK YOU for the roost/points!
Silly points....
Do I win anything for them?

Geez Sun you have already passed several with your useful and informative posts. You have 2 roost bars!!! Congrats!!

Diva just clued me in on the reputation/roost/points system here at DBA:doh: I had no idea it even existed till now! Now that I do Im committed to maintaining a most excellent reputation. Silly points....heehee...Do I win anything for them?
:blah::doh::rolleyes:

Yes... you're now in the running for
thpostwhore.gif

:lol: :P

And ? Diva doesn't spin the rear tire much either. :lol: :ride:

:lol: Yes... I know... workin on it!!

To be roosted on here = GOOD.....:banana:....to be roosted out on the trail = yeah, not so good! :foul:

...on the trail
throost.gif

:ride:

:blah::doh::rolleyes:

Yes... you're now in the running for
thpostwhore.gif

:lol: :P

:lol: Yes... I know... workin on it!!

...on the trail
throost.gif

:ride:

James, you need to be workin on adding some of these cool emoticon thingys Diva's sportin on her post! :prof:..

MMDD...as for Sun becoming a "post-whore" she's got a little work ahead of her! Not saying whoring is work but...well, you know!