TDay Shots

My plan for now is heading out on Sunday afternoon or early Monday. Coming home New Years Eve. My college team is going to the Rosebowl and I have access to tickets at a good rate for being a season owner. Never been to a Rosebowl game so the family is going.
Football blows :smirk:

I watch golf to drool at all the greens and sand traps thinking how I can rip that shit up :ride:

:smirk:
Thread Jack On...............................You mean you drool and think? I use to play night 3 wheeler polo on the golf course years back. I even rode my bike twice on a golf course....Stayed off the greens and only roosted the sand traps and rough.

Thread Jack off!

Thread Jack On...............................You mean you drool and think? I use to play night 3 wheeler polo on the golf course years back. I even rode my bike twice on a golf course....Stayed off the greens and only roosted the sand traps and rough.

Thread Jack off!
I do some telecom consulting for PGA course Valhalla and every time I go out there I ask the head greens keeper if I can bring my bike and ride. He just looks at like I phuckin Nutz :lol: true story :prof: what was this thread about again?

It was about TDay pictures and ride reports but it morphed into a New Years thread accordingly as it should have. I will not be going up until New Years Eve so I will most likely not hook up with the CDA clan. :cry: Be sure to leave the fireworks with Geek so we can have our fun. :hyper: Sounds like the gang will be dispersed by the weekend so we will have to see how things unfold from now.

It was about TDay pictures and ride reports but it morphed into a New Years thread accordingly as it should have. I will not be going up until New Years Eve so I will most likely not hook up with the CDA clan. :cry: Be sure to leave the fireworks with Geek so we can have our fun. :hyper: Sounds like the gang will be dispersed by the weekend so we will have to see how things unfold from now.
You gotta get out here earlier than Thursday eve. Make it happen. That has got to be a quiet week for you. We are staying till Sat or Sun weather depending. Wifey coming out Thursday AM.

I blame Rack. He twisted my arm to come out and race a month earlier and I took off my camera holder to add my super fast sticker and make me lighter (:lol:). I then forgot to put the holder back on and left the camera at home......I'm sad as i would have gotten some great shots out on the trail.

I just gave up on taking pictures and posting them. :camera:

Maybe 2016 I will turn over a new leaf and pic and post or maybe invest in a go pro :noidea:

I just gave up on taking pictures and posting them. :camera:

Maybe 2016 I will turn over a new leaf and pic and post or maybe invest in a go pro :noidea:

I stopped posting pictures because I have to reformat them. Used to be able to post straight from iPhone, now it says, "error, file to large". Screw it! Imagine my photos now. :P

I always reformat my pictures from my camera before I post so they are not so large. I need to remount my camera as well and get more pics. We need more ride reports on here. We use to have a ride report like every other week it seemed like years ago.

I always reformat my pictures from my camera before I post so they are not so large. I need to remount my camera as well and get more pics. We need more ride reports on here. We use to have a ride report like every other week it seemed like years ago.

:thumb:
Definetly need more ride reports. MX reports are boring unless the are race reports, but those off-road guys get some good stuff going.