TDay Shots

Great minds think alike as they say. :prof: It is always a fun time with this group of people, even the wive's have a good time. My wife got to go for the 30 mile ride in the back seat of a Razor and she had a blast.
Except personally I will not go back to the A7's. They suck IMO. Too heavy and my feet get soaked the first puddle I go through. Makes for wet feet the rest of the day through. Next pair will be water proof. Love the vest though.

Sweet Big Wave. I did not bring my camera so I have no pictures out on the trail. I am sad, as we did some cool rides. Sorry no ride report from me this time.

Sweet Big Wave. I did not bring my camera so I have no pictures out on the trail. I am sad, as we did some cool rides. Sorry no ride report from me this time.
I am shocked. :shocked: You with no camera on the big weekend. What is this world coming to? :poke:

I am shocked. :shocked: You with no camera on the big weekend. What is this world coming to? :poke:
I blame Rack. He twisted my arm to come out and race a month earlier and I took off my camera holder to add my super fast sticker and make me lighter (:lol:). I then forgot to put the holder back on and left the camera at home......I'm sad as i would have gotten some great shots out on the trail.

It could, but not too likely. Mid 40's daytime highs is pretty chilly. I am going out Tuesday AM weather permitting.
My plan for now is heading out on Sunday afternoon or early Monday. Coming home New Years Eve. My college team is going to the Rosebowl and I have access to tickets at a good rate for being a season owner. Never been to a Rosebowl game so the family is going.