4 Stroke Sxf 450 supermoto

Got snickeded once in New Oleans, buddy say's , let's go in here for a beer , opens the door , I walk in , door shuts behind me ... look around ? Nothing but fancy dressed gay's , looking at me..... I just smile , and walk out ....... buddy outside laughing like a Hyena ... Bastard , still funny ..... first Harley , last harley , bought with good intentions , rode it once , stripped it , had frame blasted , painted , then with race season in full swing , and six race cars in tie shop , lost interest , buddy walks in and sees it in corner , all the boxes , buy's it up , fixed it up , still working on it .. I still have the 05 Shadow I bought with that money .. ... over 40,000 mi. On bike now . No repairs , just oil changes ..............

I did the opposite, I went into a Mexican dive bar with a couple of fruits. These guys were flaming and dressed like it. One dude was wearing a velvet jacket with like leopard fur lapels and yellow pants.. oh boy. One had pink hair.
We walked in and it felt as if the music stopped and every eye in the place hit us. A sea of brown skin covered in prison tats.
We ran out of beer at the recording studio I used to own, and two guys in the band said “is there a place around here to get some beers?” uh yeah sure there’s a bar around the corner. :smirk:
There were these pudgy little Mexican chicks in bikinis dancing for dollar bills in the corners, not on stages or anything, just unlit corners and dudes were all crowded around. We contemplated going over to stuff a couple of bucks in the panty, but didn’t want to push it. We were lucky just to get served. We got two beers each and downed them quick and decided we better get the hell out before we get stabbed.
Good times!

Unless it is a built motor it does not, but is not too far behind your Honda shadow.
Seems like the euros are the only ones able to make a v twin that isn’t a rolling turd.

You guys do know that horsepower isn't the only way to achieve momentum, right? Harleys rely on torque, low end grunt. The power peaks around 3000 RPM. Different tools for different jobs.

They do make some torque.
The newer EVO 1200 motors are getting around 75 according to the Great Gazoo, I mean google, I was just speaking from recent memory. I think they used to be 55-60.
Don't want to piss somebody off ....
Too late! :finger:
But hey, it’s the internet!

Best Harley I ever rode , VRod when they first came out . Local dealership brought 2 out to the local dirt track we used to own . Test ride was Great , just not my style ...

Yeah I thought it would be a crazy thing to do, and I’m always up for doing something crazy. Pink hair dude was a great drummer. They were nice guys.. pretty good band too if you dig that punk pop stuff. I did a quick search and found this video they made

Yes , but Harley's ........ I'll just let that one go . Don't want to piss somebody off ....
I used to think that way too, but I rode one once and I liked it. It just fit. I like the slow, lazy power and the way it chugs on down the road. I’m a touring rider and the heft of the bike feels good on the highway. I like the twistys too, and it’s fun riding a bike at, or near its limits. Something I could never do with a modern bike.
Best Harley I ever rode , VRod when they first came out . Local dealership brought 2 out to the local dirt track we used to own . Test ride was Great , just not my style ...
Harley has problems going on now and I think it started with the VRod. They had a modern motor that, by all that I read, was a screamer. Instead of creating a new, more modern line of bikes to put it in, they stuck it in the VRod. :doh:
Now, it seems like they’re scrambling to attract new riders when they could have had them nearly 20 years ago.