4 Stroke Sxf 450 supermoto

Had a cruiser and it just wasn’t my thing. Not sure why, just the thrill was gone. All the danger none of the rush. I’m only good for a couple hundred miles anyway so touring isn’t for me, and the red light rhumba I often get in the city screams HOLESHOT

Light turns green and I twist the gas, look down at my speed and I’m hauling ass, cop pulls me over gonna give me a ticket, hand him my license and tell him where to stick it.

I too like the low-end grunt. Torque is cool. I also like not having to wind a Jap bike to 8K to get to it. Kinda like a Ford Mustang, makes all its power down low, and redlines at 4800, or whatever they're at.
I'm over speed. Thats young man stuff.
I get my speed when I go skydiving. For me, thats pushing the envelope enough.

Well this thread turned a corner......:bonk:

I used to ride street, had a couple R1's and a 1098R. Sold them and the only street will be on #5jr connecting trails or riding to work.....

Have ridden most of the crotch rockets back when , worked dealership as assembly and test rider ..... Cool job ...lots of fun , Not my style ... gimme dirt bikes , and my Shadow ...

Riding to OK had my nose tickling the whole way it was ridiculous. I don’t know the one I have but it doesn’t do squat.
I’ve ridden a couple Harley’s and different cruisers, they’re fun. Like a hippo, kind of heavy and clumsy but when they get swimming they’re absolutely graceful.

Its been a little slow around here lately, and the OP was done with this thread so he let us have it.
Anybody have any recommendations for a good nose hair trimmer?
I just shove the needle nose pliers up there and yank. I hear they do a nose wax, wax on the Q-tip and twirl it around and yank out.....

I hear they do a nose wax, wax on the Q-tip and twirl it around and yank out.....
That cant be fun. If I rip one of my nose hairs out, especially the ones near the tip, my eyes tear up. I cant imagine yanking all of them at once.