Pro SX 2018

yes he did...:doh:

Racing was good over the weekend. Not a fan of this mini series, glad that is over and we can finish out the normal season.

Agreed, when you can coast to a third and win the overall or not be rewarded for a main event win, I'm not a fan. But it does set up good individual battles thru the night.

Also not a fan of the triple crown and I like last years format better. However, the racing was great on Saturday and even last weeks big mudder was filled with some good racing.

Also not a fan of the triple crown and I like last years format better. However, the racing was great on Saturday and even last weeks big mudder was filled with some good racing.
Last week was good, but it sure was short timed races. A must, for the 5 laps they got in each race.

I love it when the pros lose the front end and fall over. If you don’t do that every once in a while you ain’t pushing hard enough. Forkner took it to an new level though

Marvin Mousecrap does it again. If Tomac wasn’t there would he have taken that line? Nawp straight up intentional slam. His podium speech was full of crap

I have no problem with that. Eli left himself open for Moosecan to line up on him....Like ole Bob Hannah used to say, if you can't win, take out the guy who can.

I have no problem with that. Eli left himself open for Moosecan to line up on him....Like ole Bob Hannah used to say, if you can't win, take out the guy who can.
Marvin Mousecrap does it again. If Tomac wasn’t there would he have taken that line? Nawp straight up intentional slam. His podium speech was full of crap

Screw Tomac and his twisted panties. go through the last 5 years of his career and he does the same thing a bunch of times. Oh and how about this shitbag move? The one where he kept trying to stall Dungey and crash him out.
It’s racing, 2 lines crossed. It’s a 100k win,a shot at the championship and it’s his job. For a 100k I’ll slice your main artery............ I edited the rest because it really wasn’t fair, because some people don’t have sisters.

Last edited:
Well this is disappointing

tqoEkmn.jpg