switch to a 450?

Want a real bike, get yourself a YZ250!!! 2-strokes are what real dirt bikes have bolted in there frames. PURE ADRENALINE!!!!!!!!! Bit harder to ride so I'm told from my 4-stroke buddies, but I promise you'll be addicted!!!!
eh idk, i was thinking a two stroke 250, but i hate mixing gas :P

You can pour and mix a five gallon jug of gas in literally thirty seconds and that will last you a weekend. You spend more time kick starting your four stroke in the first half hour of riding :P

hooked on 4 strokers, when i rode the 450 my arm hurt because i always hold on to tight, never been interested in a trail bike though, no reason for getting one really

Ditto. :P

Oh and I enjoy laughing at 2 stroke guys that are kicking their bike more than me. :lol: Pisses them off.

So your guy's bikes start "First kick EVERYTIME hot or cold"??? Wow. Don't get me wrong here guys...I'm by no means calling you guys liars...but you guys are liars :smirk::P:busted:

So your guy's bikes start "First kick EVERYTIME hot or cold"??? Wow. Don't get me wrong here guys...I'm by no means calling you guys liars...but you guys are liars :smirk::P:busted:

so in other words, your one of the guys that is kicking their 2 stroke a million times while James's bike starts in 1 kick? :lol:

James

Staff member
:lol: Ok maybe not the first time everytime, however cold it'll start within 1-3 kicks and warm IS usually 1 kick, seriuosly.

This isn't the case with all 4 strokes though as my 05 could be a real :bleep: to start. :foul:

Nope. My bike starts 1st kick while warms most times. I won't say the word every time cause that would be a lie. And if there ever is a single time when your bikes doesn't start first kick...which I can guarantee there is, you guys lied :P

For a second there I thought I was in the old DBA chat forum.... I almost went and got my fishing waders cause all this shit is getting deep... :smirk: