switch to a 450?

im on a 07 yz 250f right now and i ride mostly fields so i want alot of power, i bought a 250f thinking it would be fast enough and i learned alot on it for the time i had it, but i always seem to look for another gear on it, so i wanted to jump to a 450, i started on a pw 80, went to a ttr 125, then to a 250f so i think im ready, i wanted to hear your guys thoughts first, thanks for the help guys :thumb:

I live by this theory:
If you have to back off the throttle to turn you dont need any more motor. Chances are you dont need more motor just more skill.... Where's JYD to confirm this :smirk:
450's in my opinion are only for either much taller riders or heavier riders with fair capabilities. I'm happy on my 09YZF, it suits me perfect, and I have no intentions on moving up unless I hit 6 feet. Smaller engines take skill and form to make them go faster, when you can manipulate the bike in most every way shape and form, then feel free to trying a friend's 450 or 450 demo.

125 4 stroke ftw

F Yeah! AMERICA!
TDovRENJTS8xMDBTQU5ZTy82NzZBMDYzMS5KUEc-1.jpg

TTR125 and a 43 yr old man :lol:

450's in my opinion are only for either much taller riders or heavier riders with fair capabilities. I'm happy on my 09YZF, it suits me perfect, and I have no intentions on moving up unless I hit 6 feet. Smaller engines take skill and form to make them go faster, when you can manipulate the bike in most every way shape and form, then feel free to trying a friend's 450 or 450 demo.
i've tried both the 2012 yz 450, and the 06 crf 450, im fine on them

Want a real bike, get yourself a YZ250!!! 2-strokes are what real dirt bikes have bolted in there frames. PURE ADRENALINE!!!!!!!!! Bit harder to ride so I'm told from my 4-stroke buddies, but I promise you'll be addicted!!!!