Suspension!

James

Staff member
haha well thanks and my religon doesnt belive in punctuation :P
:facepalm: Is this how you write/type in school?
chad got aftermarket though cause he got it from ktm world its kinda like gytr for yamahas soo like i think its aftermarket but idk u no more than me:thumb:
:lol: No he didn't (just ask him), KTMWorld REVALVED it.

:facepalm: Is this how you write/type in school?

:lol: No he didn't (just ask him), KTMWorld REVALVED it.

r you :foul: serious.... remember how i said u always make me look dumb?:cry::lol: and also english is not my subject lol i cant even spell very good haha at least i use the spacebar becausethenitwouldlooklikethisandthenitwouldberealyhardtounderstandstufflol:P

r you :foul: serious.... remember how i said u always make me look dumb?:cry::lol: and also english is not my subject lol i cant even spell very good haha at least i use the spacebar becausethenitwouldlooklikethisandthenitwouldberealyhardtounderstandstufflol:P

Kids these days :sudu:

James

Staff member
:lol: Well stop making it so easy for me. :facepalm:

I'm one of the worst spellers out there however I use Google Chrome which has a built in spell checker. :rocker:
Also simple capitalization and periods make a world of difference. :prof: Plus "r" aka "are" and "u" aka "you", aren't acceptable acronyms. :P

Here lets redo your post....

Are you :foul: serious? Remember how I said you always make me look dumb? :cry::lol: And also English isn't my subject. lol I can't even spell very good. haha At least I use the spacebar, because.... :P

Ahh much better. :smirk: :poke:

BTW we riding Saturday?

:lol: Well stop making it so easy for me. :facepalm:

I'm one of the worst spellers out there however I use Google Chrome which has a built in spell checker. :rocker:
Also simple capitalization and periods make a world of difference. :prof: Plus "r" aka "are" and "u" aka "you", aren't acceptable acronyms. :P

Here lets redo your post....

Are you :foul: serious? Remember how I said you always make me look dumb? :cry::lol: And also English isn't my subject. lol I can't even spell very good. haha At least I use the spacebar, because.... :P

Ahh much better. :smirk: :poke:

BTW we riding Saturday?
hahahahahahahahahaha well i dont like writing like that u no :P
and i thought log road was sunday

James

Staff member
hahahahahahahahahaha well i dont like writing like that u no :P
and i thought log road was sunday
:foul::rant::foul::rant::foul::rant:

Kid you're killing me with this text speak. :bonk:

Logroad is on Sunday, however I'm planning on riding at HMX on Saturday, unless it's to wet.

ok yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smirk::thumb::banana::smirk::thumb::banana::smirk::thumb::banana::smirk::thumb::banana: but im proly working friday and saturday because i have off school friday but hopefully i can get most of it done and then saturday come out and ride there for the last homestead ride of the year then log road then clean my baby up but ill text u l8r if i can

:foul::rant::foul::rant::foul::rant:

Kid you're killing me with this text speak. :bonk:

Logroad is on Sunday, however I'm planning on riding at HMX on Saturday, unless it's to wet.

ok yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smirk::thumb::banana::smirk::thumb::banana::smirk::thumb::banana::smirk::thumb::banana: but im proly working friday and saturday because i have off school friday but hopefully i can get most of it done and then saturday come out and ride there for the last homestead ride of the year then log road then clean my baby up but ill text u l8r if i can

So, was there any riding this weekend? I have a sneaky suspicion there wasn't... :P

One of the guys did mention that they'd driven through some hail on the way there.
ya i was pretty pissed but its alright. Chads working at this new shop and the guy that owns it is gonna watch me ride next spring (chad told him im pretty fast) which is a compliment cause ive never heard that from him before but anyways the guy will watch me next spring and he might sponser me if i go to enough races im pretty pumped
:banana: