125 suspension

Is it old oil or did somoenone pack it with grease?
Ive done forks that were original oil and 25 yrs old that never looked like that.

i finally did it and it was nasty. it was really easy to do though.
here is a pic of the chunks of old oil i found inside
nass.jpg
:shocked:

WTH!!:shocked:

If its just your seal is leaking. On Motosport.com they sell these little tools called Sealmates. You use it to jam up inbetween the seal and the tube and clean it up. It supposedley works but i am yet to try it.

If its just your seal is leaking. On Motosport.com they sell these little tools called Sealmates. You use it to jam up inbetween the seal and the tube and clean it up. It supposedley works but i am yet to try it.
I use a plastic pop bottle, cut it about an inch wide with a point at the end, it's curved and the right thickness, also spray WD-40 while doing this around where I'm working to try and free up the dirt,then push front end down a few times and repeat a couple times

Hey guys, this is a 3 year old thread I think he figured it out. :smirk: Crazy that we have threads 3+ years old on here :shocked:

It's the thread title that counts. Nothing wrong with freshening it up with new material.
Which suspension shop did you use last time you did your suspension? I used Pro-Action on my 2000 CR500. :thumb: