Pro Supercross and Supercross Lites to be no more!

I think it was better racing because the bikes didn't make so much power and the riders had to actually ride them. There was more finesse involved. I think the bikes are to fast and to good now that they can soak up whatever the track builders throw at them. but the speed has gone up so much that if the track builders build a technical track somebody gets hurt and everybody complains.

Yeah that's a good point and one that I often bring up. Riding a 450 in sx is the equivalent of riding a 500 2t. I see a lot of riders on the local level oaout due to injury because of the super fast 450's

Yeah that's a good point and one that I often bring up. Riding a 450 in sx is the equivalent of riding a 500 2t. I see a lot of riders on the local level oaout due to injury because of the super fast 450's

That describes the 450 class pretty well. It's not the fastest rider that wins, it's the fastest rider who doesn't get hurt. Actually this has always been true, it just seems that over the last few years many of the top riders were unable to complete a season. It's sure good for Dungy though as he doesn't crash often.

I believe 450 should be an open class honestly. lites and open bike, then they should run and air amatur events and women too on different days. Sat/Sun format.