Super Bowl 2014

i dont know what SX is like anywhere else but the SX that comes to San Diego is always a HUgE parkinglot party that overflows into the stadium as well. my buddy wont take his kid cause of fights that happen all the time. i never had issues tho always a great time... once some straight out cholo gangsters who i thought for sure were gonna start shit with my group of friends ended up being the coolest people around... passing us the J and all that. my SX experience in San Diego has always been party good times.

Last edited:
i starting watching nfl about 5years ago i don't get to see many matches as they usually start at 1 am.. but i did stay up last night to watch the hilights of the playoffs..and enjoyed um great drama.. i think the final Will be a anti climax a low scoring game with a great offence against a great defense.. i could be totally wrong but that's my opinion.. anyhow i won't be watching it..as for ye guys i wasn't expecting ye to dislike your national sport as much as ye do..ye should check out hurling its our national sport and its great.. and none of the players get paid there ordinary working joes just super athletes..and as for nascar worst thing iv ever seen..driving a can in an oval track jees that's rubbish! anyhow manning for his second superbowl ring!!! lol