Super Bowl 2014

I did not become a Broncos fan because the 49ers lost, I became a Broncos fan because of this guy! I don't even follow football and this idiot reinforces that decision.

Saw that.:picard: KOM is the same day as the Super Bowl. I'd love to miss the game, because I'm camping in the Dez. Trailer parts won't be in until the Tuesday before, 1 week from tomorrow, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Saw that.:picard: KOM is the same day as the Super Bowl. I'd love to miss the game, because I'm camping in the Dez. Trailer part won't be in until the Tuesday before, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

We go to some family friends house for BBQ & Beer. Right after half time we head home.

another year that i dont give a fuck cause i dont care about either team. if i do watch i will root for denver cause that guy is a full on POS. if all goes right it will be my 3rd year straight where i rode my dirtbike instead of watching the superbowl. :rocker:

If they outlawed the TailGate parties at football games. I bet the spectators at the games would drop drastically.. I bet 65% of the spectators at football games are there to party more than to watch the game. Just like in Nascar. To where as in MX and SX 85% of the spectators are there to watch and be apart of the races.

If they outlawed the TailGate parties at football games. I bet the spectators at the games would drop drastically.. I bet 65% of the spectators at football games are there to party more than to watch the game. Just like in Nascar. To where as in MX and SX 85% of the spectators are there to watch and be apart of the races.

Once MX and SX become "mainstream" like the other sporting events mentioned. You will have the same type of spectators.