Sup guys!

Well, my name is Tom. I'm a die-hard Suzuki fan. I ride a 2006 Suzuki RM85L, and it's got a FMF Fatty pipe, Moose racing barpad/Moose bark busters, and a FMF Shorty silencer. I'm also a die-hard 2-stroke dude. I can rebuild a top-end, swap bars, change fluids, you know, all the stuff a 13 yearold kid like me should be able to do. I love getting my hands dirty on my bikes, and I always do work myself. I listen to death-metal music, and some rock. I ride at my families Plaza, we own a very large business, and we have about 2 miles of trails back there, and they're just like a harescramble track 30 mins from my house all to myself, I love it! Also, I hate Honda's. They are my sworn enemy! Hope you guys like my company here! :banana:

Well, my name is Tom. I'm a die-hard Suzuki fan. I ride a 2006 Suzuki RM85L, and it's got a FMF Fatty pipe, Moose racing barpad/Moose bark busters, and a FMF Shorty silencer. I'm also a die-hard 2-stroke dude. I can rebuild a top-end, swap bars, change fluids, you know, all the stuff a 13 yearold kid like me should be able to do. I love getting my hands dirty on my bikes, and I always do work myself. I listen to death-metal music, and some rock. I ride at my families Plaza, we own a very large business, and we have about 2 miles of trails back there, and they're just like a harescramble track 30 mins from my house all to myself, I love it! Also, I hate Honda's. They are my sworn enemy! Hope you guys like my company here! :banana:

Cool :cheers: <------(root beer)

What part of the :USA: are you riding?

Welcome to DBA :thumb:

27x12z8.jpg

so what state do you live in man, i want to try a hairscrambler track ou t wo0t wo0t!:thumb:

Welcome man! Cool to see other kids/young people (im 15 haha) working on bikes and stuff. Death metal you say? Or that grindcore/deathcore stuff..blech. Maybe name some bands for meh? :D
Gojira, Meshuggah, All That Remains <----(not really death), Acid Bath, Cannibal Corpse, Meshuggah (did i mention that one? :smirk: :rocker:)

I saw Meshugah in concert a while back. Instrumentally they are good but the lead singer sucks.

And I ride a Honda so I guess were are sworn enemies. If you ever ride in AZ and have a CRF put you over the hay bales you will know who it was. lol

I saw Meshugah in concert a while back. Instrumentally they are good but the lead singer sucks.

And I ride a Honda so I guess were are sworn enemies. If you ever ride in AZ and have a CRF put you over the hay bales you will know who it was. lol

:lol: and there is an appropriate welcome to these forums

I agree, instrumentals are amazing, imo. Their vocalist is pretty good, i like him on the older albums. (Nothing, Catch Thirty Three, Chaosphere)

Root Beer to you young lad. Slowsuzki huh? Nice bike:thumb:. There are a few youngsters in here and it is good to hear that you work on your own scooter. Welcome roost for you...