All Sun Oct 10 Ocotillo Wells

got myself a free day tomorrow and im thinking about going to OW for the day.

I dont really want to solo it but im itching to ride... anyone want to meet up ?

id prolly stage at blowsands unless one of you meet me out there and know of a better spot to start from.

PM sent...
got myself a free day tomorrow and im thinking about going to OW for the day.

I dont really want to solo it but im itching to ride... anyone want to meet up ?

id prolly stage at blowsands unless one of you meet me out there and know of a better spot to start from.

I've always wanted to ride out there but have never made the trip. I definitely won't be making it tomorrow but maybe sometime this winter. Any interest in getting a meet together out there?

yea dont look like tomorrow is gonna happen anyway but for sure we need to do a meet up in OW sometime this winter
We should get a date set up and try and get a big turn out. DBA Take Over. . . Ocotillos Wells 2010. lol We could have shirts made.

It looks like my first trip to OW this season will be the week between Christmas and New Years. I know that some other DBAer's will be out there then too. Maybe we could get something set up?

It looks like my first trip to OW this season will be the week between Christmas and New Years. I know that some other DBAer's will be out there then too. Maybe we could get something set up?
I'm off just about the whole month of December so I'm game for whatever. Any of you guys going to be looking for jumps or just trail riding?

I'm off just about the whole month of December so I'm game for whatever. Any of you guys going to be looking for jumps or just trail riding?

its not hard to find jumps out there but some of them are way crazier then im willing at my skill level... i know i would like to try some smaller ones tho.

its not hard to find jumps out there but some of them are way crazier then im willing at my skill level... i know i would like to try some smaller ones tho.

I'm no Ronnie Renner by any means but that would be my main priority out there is finding jumps. Well, and not breaking my legs but that goes without saying. lol

I'm a pretty good jumper when I need to jump out of my chair and get to the cooler..
You just need to have a few more of the frosty beverages in the cooler to limber you up enough to jump your bike. If that's the case then I will definitely be bringing a camera. Alcohol makes anybody a better jumper but the landing part is what gets you.

Since Trav just got back from PBK's he's probably not up for a OW ride. :thinking: Almost put em in the truck today and camped out. Still might tomorrow or day ride sat or sunday. Anbody up ?

Since Trav just got back from PBK's he's probably not up for a OW ride. :thinking: Almost put em in the truck today and camped out. Still might tomorrow or day ride sat or sunday. Anbody up ?
If it wasn't a 6 hour drive for me I would definitely be game. One of these weekends this winter I definitely want to make it over there.

next day i have a chance to go i will... are you able to make it durring a weekday sometime ?