storing bike for winter

Right on when I first left Pa ended up in Barstow for a bit was 112 degrees in day what I thought was funny was when it was like 70-75 degrees people were wearing light jackets

OH WINTER I remeber now.. That's when we break out the long sleeved shirts, and the AC finally shuts off.. occasionally.
We should be getting it in a couple months. West Texas? We should let Colorado have that.

Hehe I bet never did get used to all the heat luckily I got attacked by a pit bull decided to move to Salt Lake City

Attachments

• IMG_20161012_131358_164.jpg
    IMG_20161012_131358_164.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 7
Fresh fluids, clean filters. Always mixed stabil marine in with the gasthen run it for a couple minutes and put it up for winter. I rotate the crank a couple times during winter just to keep the seals wet.

Hell.......I just park my bikes in the garage turn off the fuel and 5 months later give them a couple kicks to start, never have failed yet after close to 40 winters of storing dirt bikes,lawn mowers, and other miscellaneous machines.

What is all this "bike storage" bullshit? When the snow falls, (if you're in that climate) just put the snow bike conversion on and ride!

You need a big bore 2 stroke or a 450 to turn the track in powder, plus the kit is around 4k and even here in AK, there has been little snow, so little that the ski resort was closed for most of the winter the last couple seasons, you know it's because of all of us assholes running around in our big block extended cab 4x4's killing the o zone and all of the Panda's in Brazil.

You need a big bore 2 stroke or a 450 to turn the track in powder, plus the kit is around 4k and even here in AK, there has been little snow, so little that the ski resort was closed for most of the winter the last couple seasons, you know it's because of all of us assholes running around in our big block extended cab 4x4's killing the o zone and all of the Panda's in Brazil.

Brazilian Pandas???? I think I saw that Canadian snuff film. :lol:

Brazilian Pandas???? I think I saw that Canadian snuff film. :lol:

All this time I thought it was because of clubbing baby seals.