Stop The OIL PLEASE!

Hey ! You feel a lot better about the situation with all the smoke that was blown up your ass today by the chosen one.The Messiah.

^^^ Man take that shit to Town Square on the other site. Don't stink up this site with this crap.

l

This Is the Open discusion forum and is what it is for. No offense but if you don't like it, don't read it or tell me what to post in the Proper forum for it.
In other words Blow me!lol :smirk:

Shocked?? We can't have our cake and eat it too. Of course something like this is going to happen.

Oil should have been left behind a long time ago, except maybe for plastics.

Its not about green, right, left, up, down, its about the human civilization eating itself out of house and home.

But instead we will all stay in our opium dream while multinational corperations feed us whatever is most profitable for them

:clap:.... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spill

Oil stopped gushing into the Gulf of Mexico from BP's busted well Thursday for the first time since the disastrous spill began, the oil giant said. It was the most significant milestone yet in BP's effort to control one of the worst environmental disasters in U.S. history.

Now begins a waiting period to see if the cap can hold the oil without blowing a new leak in the well. Engineers will monitor pressure readings incrementally for up to 48 hours before reopening the cap while they decide what to do next. The cap is only planned as a temporary fix until a final plug is set from underground, maybe next month.
Though not a permanent fix, the solution has been the only one that has worked to stem the flow of oil since April. BP is drilling two relief wells so it can pump mud and cement into the leaking well in hopes of plugging it for good by mid-August.

:thumb: Heard about that today, now how many years until the oil is all cleaned up?

no one is really saying but my guess is a minimum of 10 years. Then again if you look at the valdiuz oil spill in alaska they are still turning over rocks and finding oil on shores there to this day.

Not much of a Jimmy Buffett fan however he put on a free concert for the Gulf Shore residents......Nice gesture especially since he's from Alabama (I believe he said so during the gig)! :thumb: Almost immediatelyafter they capped the pipe people were starting to come out and "play"....They could use that right now! I can only hope the people that live off of what they catch and everything else related can get back to work!