All Stewards of The Sierra National Forest Dual Sport Ride

Sweet! :thumbs:
Heading south tomorrow to pick up #5jr.

Well, lemme know when you want to get a pre-ride to the pre-ride ride in. :smirk:

Maybe I need to head over to your new play ground. OR maybe we get chopnwood to lead us around Carnegie. :noidea:

Well, lemme know when you want to get a pre-ride to the pre-ride ride in. :smirk:

Maybe I need to head over to your new play ground. OR maybe we get chopnwood to lead us around Carnegie. :noidea:
If I have any time before then. I have a crazy schedule ahead of me right now. 4 new customers coming on board and want us to start building yesterday (one being my old nemesis). And I need to head south a bunch to get stuff done around the house.

Carnegie would be fun and that is close to sweeper...er... I mean chopnwood. Its about an hr or less for me. I may hit Metcalf MX park during the week a couple times before the DS ride to shake down #5jr. Metcalf is about a 5 min ride from my work, so I can ride #5jr to work and hit the park after.

Registerd as well and waiting for the pre-ride to the pre-ride directions. Or what ever the :f:you wanna call it, just call it:bonk:
The "pre-ride" to the ride is Friday July 18 10:30 AM KSU. Be there and ready to ride at 10:30am or be left behind. :smirk:

The pre-ride ride to the pre-ride is yet to be determined.

Oh yeah, I registered as well. :bonk:
You may be very happy and glad that I am not going to be able to attend. That is way out there in California and I have no means to get there. No plane, trains or automobile will be able to get me there. :cry: Well they could if I had the cash to do it. With that being said I would like to know, just out of curiosity. How much is just the registration? Thanks

You may be very happy and glad that I am not going to be able to attend. That is way out there in California and I have no means to get there. No plane, trains or automobile will be able to get me there. :cry: Well they could if I had the cash to do it. With that being said I would like to know, just out of curiosity. How much is just the registration? Thanks
It is a dual sport ride as well and that thing you have doesn't qualify:smirk:

$120 for the 2 day event. A BBQ dinner Saturday night, roll chart/GPS routes, event t-shirt. A lunch stop both days but at an additional cost. Mmmmmm, blueberry pie.:burger:

This is of course, tax deductible, but don't forget to net out the value of the gifts you received against the $120:lol::devil::lol:

It is a dual sport ride as well and that thing you have doesn't qualify:smirk:

$120 for the 2 day event. A BBQ dinner Saturday night, roll chart/GPS routes, event t-shirt. A lunch stop both days but at an additional cost. Mmmmmm, blueberry pie.:burger:

This is of course, tax deductible, but don't forget to net out the value of the gifts you received against the $120:lol::devil::lol:
I can convert it to a dual sport bike. That's the beauty of it. :smirk: