All Stewards of The Sierra National Forest Dual Sport Ride

I would go but I don't have a KTM. I broke my head and my bike. Another piece of euro trash.:pout:

Should have got a CR500AF...

Of the three BETA Aka "FORD", CR500POS, and KTM. I THINK KTM IS YOUR BEST BET. SO YOU ANYONE THAT WOULD LET YOU RIDE THEIR KTM. ITS THE BEST BIKE ON THE PLANET AND ITS FASTASFUCKTOO!

I would go but I don't have a KTM. I broke my head and my bike. Another piece of euro trash.:pout:

Should have got a CR500AF...
Yea......I'm kicking myself for not having gotten a CR500AF also.....I mean if I had one of those I'd never ride it since I'm not worthy of one, then I'd never get hurt, or spend money riding it, and have time on the weekends to mow the lawn,wash the car,clean the garage,hey now that I think of it...I realize why I never got one....I just wanna ride.

Of the three BETA Aka "FORD", CR500POS, and KTM. I THINK KTM IS YOUR BEST BET. SO YOU ANYONE THAT WOULD LET YOU RIDE THEIR KTM. ITS THE BEST BIKE ON THE PLANET AND ITS FASTASFUCKTOO!
My KTM 300 is the best bike I have.....my 05 RM 250 is the most fun.....by far. But I still love the Katoom