Stay with my 125 or upgrade??

just loosen both boots on the each side of the carb and rotate the bottom towards you. Four screws pops off the bowl then you have access to both the main and the pilot. 5 mintues you can change them out and be back on the track. I know you are not riding every second that you are at the track. While you are sitting around BS'n about how fast you are, change them out. :smirk:
I like to tell lies of how fast I was...:smirk:

How though? You have to pull the carb out lol. Like I guess that only takes three minutes but I see two things wrong.
1: the dust from the track could get in my carb while im at the track.
2: it would just et annoying! But, you guys are right; I really so need to learn how to make my own carb adjustments. But, how do I learn without ruining my bike?
Also, is jetting going to be he same for a different two stroke... Like a kx125 or a cr250? Could I get references from those guys. Now I know they will be a few sizes off because I will have different upgrades. But, will it be in the same "ball park"?

That's why you always take a can of carb cleaner and clean the carb whenever it's apart :thumb:

Well, thanks... I pretty much just know how to change the oil and clean my carb. If I keep this bike (which all of you are suggesting I do) I want to learn how to do top ends. My yamaha instruction Manuel is complete sh*t. James can testify to that lol. But, I really don't want to screw this up so I am going to take it to another shop where I trusted them all along and the mechanic is known for being extremely good with carbs. So I will give him a holler. But, I don't think I will take separate jets to the track and ride then tear it apart to try a different jet. I want to just ride. As long as it will run healthy then I don't really care about getting a tiny bit more of power because guess what?? My bike is already slow as he'll sence it is a 125 :D haha thanks man.
my yamaha oem manual is a bit hard to follow as it uses factory jargon. I use it for the specs only and use a clymers for the procedures, however I am constantly cross refrencing between the two.
my recommendation is to keep the oem manual handy and had a clymers to your collection.

How though? You have to pull the carb out lol. Like I guess that only takes three minutes but I see two things wrong.
1: the dust from the track could get in my carb while im at the track.
2: it would just et annoying! But, you guys are right; I really so need to learn how to make my own carb adjustments. But, how do I learn without ruining my bike?
Also, is jetting going to be he same for a different two stroke... Like a kx125 or a cr250? Could I get references from those guys. Now I know they will be a few sizes off because I will have different upgrades. But, will it be in the same "ball park"?

loosen the boot clamps and rotate the bottom of the carb towrds you. remove the nut off the bottom of the bowl and swap out your jets.

Your carb will collect more dirt from pump fuel than it will from the track unless you sit on the edge of a powdered berm

Different bikes... different jetting...
No 2 bikes have ever jetted exactly the same.