Squeaky Brakes

James

Staff member
Oh James, that aint nothing! :smirk:

Here's the brakes I changed on my Dad's Trailblazer a few months ago. Let's just say, he likes to use everything until they cant be used no more.
:lol: And then also having to change rotors (like me :foul:), which ends up costing more. :bonk:
Hell James, I could put another 1000 miles of single track on those pads. Hehehehe!
:thumb: Ok I'll ship my truck brake pads right over, do you also want the old rotors? :smirk:

Hey if only my truck fits on the road and no others can fit by, does that not qualify as single track. Hehehehe

I did however assume this was a bike thread. :bonk: dumbass! :smirk:

I wore the last set of brake pads on my truck to the point the right front seized up. Luckily it happend in my driveway pulling up to the garage. :lol:

James

Staff member
Hey if only my truck fits on the road and no others can fit by, does that not qualify as single track. Hehehehe

I did however assume this was a bike thread. :bonk: dumbass! :smirk:
:lol: As did a lot of other people, this is in the Vehicles/Trailers/RV's section isn't it? :P

I don't ever go to any other section except what's new and I don't look at what section it came from.

Maybe I should! Might look a little more informed if I did. :smirk:

James

Staff member
I don't ever go to any other section except what's new and I don't look at what section it came from.

Maybe I should! Might look a little more informed if I did. :smirk:
:lol: Yup most people (including me) do it that way, however I still usually glance at the forum. Just want to make sure I'm not accidentally posting in the DBA Ladies forum. :smirk: