Sponsor search

Would you like to be a part of a AMA pro team? Do you have a product that you would like promoted, a company that you would like advertised, or do you just want to help me get to races? I will be writing a race report for every race I go to next year and it will get viewed by a lot of people (will be sending it to sponsors early), and I call my sponsors on a weekly basis (when they provide phone numbers )and give them updates during the race season. I still have a lot of space left on my bike gear and leathers. Still looking for a solid bike sponsor and I am willing to run a split purse. If you are intrested in sponsoring, contact Tinsley Racing at 805-272-5916 or tinsleyjohn@ymail.com
Any help is GREATLEY appreciated

I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!!!
:cool:

Well, in all seriousness, I doubt DBA is the place to post adds like these. Not enough big names here, not like the Decoster of flat track is going to walk in and sponse you or anything. I'd write up a good app and send it in too the various companies of your liking and see your results.

Well, in all seriousness, I doubt DBA is the place to post adds like these. Not enough big names here, not like the Decoster of flat track is going to walk in and sponse you or anything. I'd write up a good app and send it in too the various companies of your liking and see your results.
decoster of flat track? :foul: I have some good sponsors I just could use some more help

decoster of flat track? :foul: I have some good sponsors I just could use some more help

:noidea: Just saying, there are better places to advertise. I'd try someplace thats going to provide more than a flat bill helmet, like wiesco. If your such a pro I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you out, as alot of companies do for me at an novice/intermediate level :thumb: Perhaps spending more time on a proper resume and less time harassing your girlfriend over shampoo can do you a number :thumb: but hey, what do I know

:noidea: Just saying, there are better places to advertise. I'd try someplace thats going to provide more than a flat bill helmet, like wiesco. If your such a pro I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you out, as alot of companies do for me at an novice/intermediate level :thumb: Perhaps spending more time on a proper resume and less time harassing your girlfriend over shampoo can do you a number :thumb: but hey, what do I know

Wisdom:thumb:

I have a proper resume, and a good group of sponsors. It dosent hurt to ask on places like here, and FYI I LIKE my flat bill helmet :P