Sponsor search

Would you like to be a part of a AMA pro team? Do you have a product that you would like promoted, a company that you would like advertised, or do you just want to help me get to races? I will be writing a race report for every race I go to next year and it will get viewed by a lot of people (will be sending it to sponsors early), and I call my sponsors on a weekly basis (when they provide phone numbers )and give them updates during the race season. I still have a lot of space left on my bike gear and leathers. Still looking for a solid bike sponsor and I am willing to run a split purse. If you are intrested in sponsoring, contact Tinsley Racing at 805-272-5916 or tinsleyjohn@ymail.com
Any help is GREATLEY appreciated

Would you like to be a part of a AMA pro team? Do you have a product that you would like promoted, a company that you would like advertised, or do you just want to help me get to races? I will be riting a race report for every race I go to next year and it will get viewed by a lot of people (will be sending it to sponsors early), and I call my sponsors on a weekly basis (when they provide phone numbers :smrik:) and give them updates during the race season. I still have a lot of space left on my bike gear and leathers. Still looking for a solid bike sponsor and I am willing to run a split purse. If you are intrested in sponsoring, concact Tinsley Racing at 805-272-5916 or tinsleyjohn@ymail.com
Any help is GREATLEY appreciated
Good luck "riting" and "concacting". :thumb: