All Spangler: Oct 8-11 2010: 1st trip to the Mojave of the season !

Saturday we had a fair amount of get-offs on our big boy ride... but this was probably the most impressive ! :thumb:

shecky_600.gif

Kriss does it big... and with STYLE ! :ride:

Saturday we had a fair amount of get-offs on our big boy ride... but this was probably the most impressive ! :thumb:

shecky_600.gif

Kriss does it big... and with STYLE ! :ride:

Great pic!!:clap:

Way to salvage a Go Pro moment with some graphics and narration:lol: Made it a little better huh:thumb:

Looks like theres some peddy fast riding out there :ride::thumb:

Our Sunday ride was as flat as I could make it. The goal was just to get some new guys some seat time and see how they ride for future rides. Some of the guys were def wishing they had another gear.

I was a little bummed as we passed tons of single track gems along the way. But we had a good big boy ride Satuday. :thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
That was a great video, bolt. I wish I could have made it out and added to saturday's debacle. I had a blast on sunday even though i had NO get-offs... -BIG DAN:thumb:

HA hA that was a cool video made me :lol: bright and early Also made me feel better cuz i think my last ride looked similar i think i fell over bout 10 times :smirk:

Hey you gotta be able to laugh at yourself. We had an epic ride that day and rode well overall. People always post their cool shots. I asked my buddy if he minded if I made a video of our rookie mistakes and he was cool with it... so there you go ! When I get more time I'll post the good stuff.

I'd like to get those youtube critics in front of my camera on the next, all day, 100 miler. In fact, I'd like to see them just show up ! :P