All Spangler: Oct 8-11 2010: 1st trip to the Mojave of the season !

I wanna go! :ride: Of course I want to go on every ride anyways. :thumb: Told Rack I wanna make his trip too.:banana: I'll keep this in mind. :thumb: Do I need a VIP invite ? :lol: Since it's riders :P Turkey Sandwich wants to go to OW the weekend of the 8th so I 'm not sure.:thinking:.

Thanks for the slide show. Great pics.

Everyone is always welcome. Always been that way. You are already a RIDER. You probably already ride with people that come on our rides when they can't find you. :lol:

The schedule is posted for everyone. And the website is a standing invitation to anyone that wants to go riding. :thumb: It really is that simple.

RIDERS is not a club... we have no meetings... we have no elections or officers... there are no dues... we just ride.

Some don't like the RSVP thing... I get that... it's too formal... but frankly people that RSVP show up. We have about a 90% show rate on our rides. You won't find that anywhere else. So we'll stick with it cause the regulars like knowing that there won't be a bunch of no shows. And of course, no one has ever been turned away for just showing up without an RSVP. :ride:

Bottomline: You guys are always welcome.

I'm really looking forward to this ride. Haven't been to Spangler for many months ! And so are the few that have RSVPed. But I also have an invitation to be in the Piutes this same weekend after the Piute Travel Management meeting... please post up if you plan to come ride Spangler.

We only need a couple more guys to make this a fun weekend. Day riders are always welcome. You don't need to spend the weekend to come blaze some trails for the day.

:ride:

Temperatures are DROPPING in the Mojave ! Supposed to get into the high 80s by middle of the next week before this ride.
whoop.gif
Hopfully be nice for our ride and yours too Rack :thumb:

Rides planned:

Friday: Dual Sport Exploring (Plated only)
Saturday: 80+ mile ride including Last Chance Canyon. (Red & Green OK)
Sunday: 50+ mile Spangler Hills & Husky ride. (Red & Green OK)

Rides planned:

This sounds like a nice loop. What time will you leave camp? I wonder if I am up for a day trip :thinking:

This sounds like a nice loop. What time will you leave camp? I wonder if I am up for a day trip :thinking:
If the weather holds we can leave later so more day riders have time to get there. (8-9AM) But if it swings hot again we should leave camp earlier. We can certainly commit to a time before you make the drive. :thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I'm looking at sunday-monday. Never been to Spangler before, interested in checkin' that shaz out. Hope all goes well and I can make it out.

Are you heading out sunday from spangler to KM? KM is 2 hours north from Spangler?
Anyway, I may not be able to get the whole week off, but am interested in KM also.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Dan...

Sunday: Fun easy day.
Mon-Tue: I'll be in the Red Mountain area using the local cell tower. Gotta work too ! LOL
Wed or Thu: I'll make the drive to KM.

Looks like we may have some gas stashed mid way for the Sat Ride. :banana:

Rides planned:

:moon: stop it ! :naughty:

Don't ride anything on those none plated bikes that need a plate.:smirk:

My excuses are to long to list.:blah::blah::blah:

Have fun! Dan needs to see something else besides El Mirage !:P

:ride: have fun.:thumb: