All Spangler for Memorial.

Ran out of places at JV? Have you been down Aftershock? Have you ran Desert Rat Wash off the South end of Emerson? Have you been to the plane? Have you been up to the downed telecom tower? Not too far from there are the Petroglyphs. Galaway Lake is pretty cool too. Hell, we could do a day ride from Means, and hit Slash X! My vote is JV, and I think I'd like to try Means, but it really doesn't matter, I'll be going somewhere.:thumb:

Ahhhh! See there ya go ! Now you got me! Like I said. I just don't know.I've never had any body ever show me around. I would luv to see those places and learn more about the Valley. We might even run into Payloan and RezRider. It's heck of a lot closer and easier on the wallet.That's for sure! I've always wanted to see the petrographs!
Decession Final. If your in I'm in!

JV or bust!

Ahhhh! See there ya go ! Now you got me! Like I said. I just don't know.I've never had any body ever show me around. I would luv to see those places and learn more about the Valley. We might even run into Payloan and RezRider. It's heck of a lot closer and easier on the wallet.That's for sure! I've always wanted to see the petrographs!

JV or bust!

I think I'll be out of beer by then...:smirk: Seriously, stop by for a cold one, as long as there aren't too many of you moochers! :moon: Tim has the directions!

I think I'll be out of beer by then...:smirk: Seriously, stop by for a cold one, as long as there aren't too many of you moochers! :moon: Tim has the directions!

How long are you out there for? I'll be going out Tuesday night or wednesday morning to Means. Stopping at the first camp spot after the 3rd wash.

JV or bust![/QUOTE]

:thumb: I was hoping that's where we would end up. Except for one quick ride -thru in Oct. , I haven't been there this season . There's some fun stuff out there , for sure .
It's been too long since I've been on a bike ! I need to :ride:

JV or bust!

I am going up Sat morning and coming home Monday. I have a buddy with a place close to REZ. A little cabin and 5 acres. Its nice I park the motorhome and plug it in. Run the A/C all day if I need it. :thumb:

Let me know when you you guys head up to REZRIDERS place and Ill meet ya there to drink all his beer!! :lol:

How long are you out there for? I'll be going out Tuesday night or wednesday morning to Means. Stopping at the first camp spot after the 3rd wash.

Friday afternoon to Monday (may leave Sun depending on everyone else in my grpoup...they have a pool and they may have opening day ceremonies...weather permitting!

As for your location...1st camp site after the 3rd wash...are you talking about the concrete slabs across the road? Are you out for the entire weekend?

I am going up Sat morning and coming home Monday. I have a buddy with a place close to REZ. A little cabin and 5 acres. Its nice I park the motorhome and plug it in. Run the A/C all day if I need it. :thumb:

Let me know when you you guys head up to REZRIDERS place and Ill meet ya there to drink all his beer!! :lol:

I think i drank it already......

What road crossing does your buddy live by...Joshua Tree and Half Mile or Star Bright or ??? I know we've been by there a number of times...there's one guy that hs an old buggy out front with a dummy in the seat (I think)

Friday afternoon to Monday (may leave Sun depending on everyone else in my grpoup...they have a pool and they may have opening day ceremonies...weather permitting!

As for your location...1st camp site after the 3rd wash...are you talking about the concrete slabs across the road? Are you out for the entire weekend?

Yes the concreate slabs.:thumb: We don't go all the way down to the lake bed. Basically on the left after the big wash Bridge.. I'll be looking for Los Perdidos this year to piss on thier tires.:lol: My phone reception sucks out there.ATT. But look for a white long bed Chevy And a 23ft mega light TH. You'll see the Beagle in my avatar and a Springer Spaniel(liver and White). Hope to see ya and toss a few back.:thumb:

Yes the concreate slabs.:thumb: We don't go all the way down to the lake bed. Basically on the left after the big wash Bridge.. I'll be looking for Los Perdidos this year to piss on thier tires.:lol: My phone reception sucks out there.ATT. But look for a white long bed Chevy And a 23ft mega light TH. You'll see the Beagle in my avatar and a Springer Spaniel(liver and White). Hope to see ya and toss a few back.:thumb:

Just don't pet the Springer Spaniel, until you smell her first.:lol: