All Spangler for Memorial.

Anywhere would be ok actually. I'm not too crazy about taking a big group through Rattlesnake anyway, it's kind of hard to be stealth when there's 10 bikes in your group.:bonk: I just ordered the little butthead a lowering link, hopefully that will give him a little more comfort in the slow speed stuff.

I just ordered the little butthead a lowering link, hopefully that will give him a little more comfort in the slow speed stuff.

Why are you ordering stuff for Rolls? He's a big guy, doesn't need a lowering link, and he's fast enough as is.

I was planning to go to JV.
I would like to take the RSC ride someday but not this time. Count me out.. I am bringing the kids and my buddy needed some help on the house up there.

If you guys make it up there I would like to ride to the lakebed and have a cold one with ya!!

I'm open to whatever everyone perfers. I figured if we went to Spangler we might get some other guys to come out.Johnsons is cool and makes it easy for me but plans fail and people don't make it. I could be the only one out at JV.
Just throwing it out there. What ever happens, hope the weather holds.

Wish I could come out. I'll be in Utah attending a Graduation and then spending my next dirt bike money at the tables in Vegas....Maybe I'll make enough to add 2!!!!

Wish I could come out. I'll be in Utah attending a Graduation and then spending my next dirt bike money at the tables in Vegas....Maybe I'll make enough to add 2!!!!

I like the way you think...I've done the same thing however it's never turned out on the positive side...not enough for a 1 bike let alone 2!