SOTSNF Fearless Leader

Your topic is basically one post long. Can't see how you keep on topic with the topic you chose to use. But, ok. Rodger that, over and out. Carry on!!! :thinking:
It's meant to be a welcome to a new DBA member. Maybe I'm going about this wrong. Think ill try and get XT250jack to post something. I'm new at this try and be kind and not bash my friends all the time because Rez gets tired of it stuff. It may take me awhile to learn the ropes. Be patient. :wave:

It's meant to be a welcome to a new DBA member. Maybe I'm going about this wrong. Think ill try and get XT250jack to post something. I'm new at this try and be kind and not bash my friends all the time because Rez gets tired of it stuff. It may take me awhile to learn the ropes. Be patient. :wave:

Pooooasseeeyyyy!!

:gibbs:

:stirthepot:

:smirk:

:run:

First off, what does SOTSNF even mean? Secondly, You are introducing someone whom I suspect has a screen name and can't speak for himself? Thirdly, yes, you are new!!! Flame suit is on, not retired! And it appears that PatRack might have struck a nirvana with you. :smirk:

XT250jack, Come out, come out, where ever you are... ollie, ollie, oxen, free, free, free!! :wave:

Let me clear the air... I get tired of it when "I" am the recipient... Everyone else can speak for themselves. :prof: if you wanna continue to bash, then proceed if it makes ou feel better. Now let's get back to the topic. :thumb:

Let me clear the air... I get tired of it when "I" am the recipient... Everyone else can speak for themselves. :prof: if you wanna continue to bash, then proceed if it makes ou feel better. Now let's get back to the topic. :thumb:

We are trying to figure out what that is? :wink: