Sometimes it's all about the Sikk Grafixx

It doesn't look like you have any graphics on your bike.. :noidea: This must mean that you admitted to everyone that you suck. Your KTM pictured as your profile does not seem to have any kind of Graphics on it.
Know me personally I know I suck when it comes to a lot of riders. But, I still love this sport and hanging with the only family that matters to me. My Moto family.

i dont ride a cr 500 af nor do i have sikk graphics, therefor i am a shit rider, straight out the d class, get on my level

Hey my edit worked that time. :thumb:

I beleive I am at your level. I think that some of the graphics that riders come up with on their own look nicer than most of the popular kits. I need new plastic and graphics for my bike. Not sure what to go with. Maybe we can see some bikes with sikk graphics on this thread. I hope they can post thier pics.
i dont ride a cr 500 af nor do i have sikk graphics, therefor i am a shit rider, straight out the d class, get on my level

I beleive I am at your level. I think that some of the graphics that riders come up with on their own look nicer than most of the popular kits. I need new plastic and graphics for my bike. Not sure what to go with. Maybe we can see some bikes with sikk graphics on this thread. I hope they can post thier pics.
Ah, you guys realize you're Fracking the frick out of my thread? Go make your own thread to frick up. I'm here to talk about Sikk, and I mean SIKK graffix :prof:

It really is quite remarkable Fellers - last year I had just finished putting on some Sikkarse Graffix and, no kidding, 3 minutes later, the front doorbell rings - the UPS delivery Dude shows up with my First Place Trophy for next weekends race. True story, no lie.

Simply AWESOME... Companies that haven't even been started yet ought to banging on your door wanting to sponser you...