Sometimes it's all about the Sikk Grafixx

So, a couple of seasons ago, I always found myself finishing 2nd or 3rd on the podium. So I said to myself, "Nedge, we really have to step it up" So I thought to myself, "Nedge, a sweet looking Graffix setup might just capture us that gold that we've been hunting." So, I goes all out and buys some Sikk Arse Graffix and stick them on the bike and guess what! Yep, you guessed it, - eleventeen hundred 1st places in a row. Coincidence? I think not.
Nevermind the big bore kits, get yourself a sikk set of Graffix and perch you're arse on the top of the podium. :thumb:

So, a couple of seasons ago, I always found myself finishing 2nd or 3rd on the podium. So I said to myself, "Nedge, we really have to step it up" So I thought to myself, "Nedge, a sweet looking Graffix setup might just capture us that gold that we've been hunting." So, I goes all out and buys some Sikk Arse Graffix and stick them on the bike and guess what! Yep, you guessed it, - eleventeen hundred 1st places in a row. Coincidence? I think not.
Nevermind the big bore kits, get yourself a sikk set of Graffix and perch you're arse on the top of the podium. :thumb:
Aristotle doesn't hold a candle to your wisdom nedge

Last year without sikk graphixx(tm Nedge), I sat at home with a broken collar bone for KOM. This year with the scooter draped in sikk graphixx (tm Nedge), I finished the KOM so far out front, they hadn't dropped the green flag yet.:thumb:
I saw the green flag drop AND the checker without ever leaving the pit!!!
It really is quite remarkable Fellers - last year I had just finished putting on some Sikkarse Graffix and, no kidding, 3 minutes later, the front doorbell rings - the UPS delivery Dude shows up with my First Place Trophy for next weekends race. True story, no lie.

if you dont have graphics, precisely sikk, then fuck you, you will always suck at riding, ur tire choice and bike choice dont matter its all about the sikk graphics, even if you have a cr 500 af and dont have sikk graphics then you suck at riding
It doesn't look like you have any graphics on your bike.. :noidea: This must mean that you admitted to everyone that you suck. Your KTM pictured as your profile does not seem to have any kind of Graphics on it.
Know me personally I know I suck when it comes to a lot of riders. But, I still love this sport and hanging with the only family that matters to me. My Moto family.

Last edited:
i dont ride a cr 500 af nor do i have sikk graphics, therefor i am a shit rider, straight out the d class, get on my level
I beleive I am at your level. I think that some of the graphics that riders come up with on their own look nicer than most of the popular kits. I need new plastic and graphics for my bike. Not sure what to go with. Maybe we can see some bikes with sikk graphics on this thread. I hope they can post thier pics.

Last year without sikk graphixx(tm Nedge), I sat at home with a broken collar bone for KOM. This year with the scooter draped in sikk graphixx (tm Nedge), I finished the KOM so far out front, they hadn't dropped the green flag yet.:thumb:
I saw the green flag drop AND the checker without ever leaving the pit!!!
It really is quite remarkable Fellers - last year I had just finished putting on some Sikkarse Graffix and, no kidding, 3 minutes later, the front doorbell rings - the UPS delivery Dude shows up with my First Place Trophy for next weekends race. True story, no lie.