some LPNF Vids

I can't believe anyone would take issue with your videos Ron. I for one, would not have gone on lots of trails with my daughter had I not seen Ron's videos. We recently went up East Frazier, had some trouble, but we made it and became better riders for having done it.:ride: (That was my daughter Jill who was roosted in the face from the Sun-scolded RudeRider!)

Back to the topic: Without seeing the videos that Ron posted, we would probably still be riding the greens and blues in HV and probably would never have gone to Rowher!:thumb:

:blah:
I can't believe anyone would take issue with your videos Ron. I for one, would not have gone on lots of trails with my daughter had I not seen Ron's videos. We recently went up East Frazier, had some trouble, but we made it and became better riders for having done it.:ride: (That was my daughter Jill who was roosted in the face from the Sun-scolded RudeRider!)

Back to the topic: Without seeing the videos that Ron posted, we would probably still be riding the greens and blues in HV and probably would never have gone to Rowher!:thumb:

That is very cool. Glad to hear a first hand story of how the vid has been helpful. These videos are from a public well documented ohv area. I don't get why some people have to complain about them.

Hey Steve. looks like i'm gonna head up for a ride both sat and sun. come on up. I was considering upping the technical route a bit on saturday, but that all depends on who's coming and the desires of the group. maybe we will hit arrastra, piru and lockwood this time on saturday. and keep it mellow on sunday.

Maybe you should post up the screen names of the people that have PM'ed you here on DBA :prof::thinking:

First I'm gonna shoot em, then I'm gionna hang em then I'm gonna burn em.............feeling kinda bloody aint he? Yea, aint he!!! :devil:

Post away Sarg.......:thumb: :ride: :thumb: :ride: