SoCal Presidents Day Get Together

Astro burger changed over the years. was like fast food and then went to some wanna be sit down place. been a few years since i been back in there tho.

Astro burger changed over the years. was like fast food and then went to some wanna be sit down place. been a few years since i been back in there tho.

Old fart mode on-
Back in the 80's, we would spend days out at Harper Lake, riding, shooting, drinking, ingesting various chemicals, every few days, we would drive to Kramer for beer, water, ice and food. We hated Astroburger back then, The Shuttle was the place for a burger. The waitresses would look mighty fine after being out in the dez for a while. We would sweet talk them into making us extra large soft swirl ice cream cones, which tasted mighty fine on a hot day.
I was heartbroken to pull up one day to see the place was bulldozed, it's now a burger crap.
Astro Burger serves a damn good burger these days, but The Shuttle will never be beat.
Old fart mode off.
100_0572.jpg

Old fart mode on-
Back in the 80's, we would spend days out at Harper Lake, riding, shooting, drinking, ingesting various chemicals, every few days, we would drive to Kramer for beer, water, ice and food. We hated Astroburger back then, The Shuttle was the place for a burger. The waitresses would look mighty fine after being out in the dez for a while. We would sweet talk them into making us extra large soft swirl ice cream cones, which tasted mighty fine on a hot day.
I was heartbroken to pull up one day to see the place was bulldozed, it's now a burger crap.
Astro Burger serves a damn good burger these days, but The Shuttle will never be beat.
Old fart mode off.
100_0572.jpg
Who is the babe here with the AK? :noidea: My kind of woman. :thumb:

Old fart mode on-
Old fart mode off.
100_0572.jpg

Hey A2, is that you shooting the AKish ? :devil:.... ... You did look a lot younger back then! :smirk:

Old fart mode on-
Old fart mode off.
100_0572.jpg
Nice stuff. By the way, this was what, back in the mid 60's?:P