Sloppy the Bronco

picked up a timing light, I was confused about which mark I needed to set it too, my 63 year old dad happened to be by the shop, never doubt an old dude, we got it set, it was still missing, he suggested dialetic grease on the rotor and contact points in the cap, put it in, no more issues, and I guess this is a strong running 302 since I broke the rear end loose on my test drive :)

picked up a timing light, I was confused about which mark I needed to set it too, my 63 year old dad happened to be by the shop, never doubt an old dude, we got it set, it was still missing, he suggested dialetic grease on the rotor and contact points in the cap, put it in, no more issues, and I guess this is a strong running 302 since I broke the rear end loose on my test drive :)

What's a timing light?:noidea:

Replaced parking brake cables, which turned into replacing parking brake cables, axle seals, axle bearings, brake shoes, oh and the little bolt that holds the cross pin in? that bitch snapped deep inside the housing. Long story short, it has a parking brake and non leaky axles now.
15326617_10210609631733312_2491574939267754991_n.jpg

A roll bar will be a priority, that rear fiberglass shell doesn't offer anyone in the back much protection should worst come to happen
01414_gU2rOuyGvGw_1200x900.jpg

I must be getting old, I am considering a winch with a synthetic rope over cable, I know all of the disadvantages, no snatch blocks etc etc to rope, but I've been around tow trucks my whole life, and I've seen cables snap in violent fashion. The Bronco is something my friends and family will be around, I don't want to put them around that sort of thing.