Sloppy the Bronco

went to pull the tstat housing to replace the tstat and to my horror there were just 2 nuts lightly threaded on to what was left of the bolts, and best of all no thermostat present. If I could shoot the previous owner, I would.

really? couldn't even get my socket on the lower without a swivel.

Oh yeah, the one that's behind the timing cover, well then if your not in the mood to pull the manifold, which will probably break at least one bolt in the head, usually one of the front corners.....then go with your plan.

Engine bay is a lot better than it was when I got it, engine is still physically very dirty, running an engine with leaky valve cover gaskets for however long will do that

Heard a ticking coming from under the dash, has whats left of a breathalyzer under there, time to figure out how to take it back to factory

Engine bay is a lot better than it was when I got it, engine is still physically very dirty, running an engine with leaky valve cover gaskets for however long will do that

Heard a ticking coming from under the dash, has whats left of a breathalyzer under there, time to figure out how to take it back to factory

BJ machine?